Soft to look at, soft to eat, the brain is a treat for meat lovers everywhere. While it may look pricey it is well worth it for its divine texture and subtle taste. Whether you fry it in desi ghee or toss into a masaledar subzi, it is sure to appeal to your intrinsic taste buds.
Mutton from Sheep/Goat that are:
- Grown naturally and allowed to openly graze
- Given a natural stress-free and non-commercial environment
- Free to run, graze, eat, drink
- Only consume natural feed
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Raised with lots of care and love